Back to Catalog --
Up to Rally Home Page
The ultimate tool for organizing Time-Speed-Distance Road Rallies
RallyMaster is a software package which automates the tasks
prior to, during, and after your event:
The RallyMaster Software Package runs on almost any IBM PC or clone
under DOS and requires little computer expertise or hardware. It features
simple data-entry screens, mouse support, and an extensive Help
What RallyMaster does for You
- Prints formatted, automatically numbered,
route instructions using the best fonts
your printer can provide. Handles text
and tulip rallies.
- Provides you with a master version of route
instructions, showing all mileages and checkpoint locations.
- Performs all calculations automatically, including
leg times on checkpoint slips and
key times in the route instructions.
RallyMaster's calculations have been used on hundreds of events
since 1988 and are guaranteed correct.
- Handles events with open as well as closed (flying) controls.
- Provides your Chief-of-Controls with a
schedule of checkpoints,
including open and close times and checkpoint crew assignments.
- Prints checkpoint logs with perfect arrival times for
use by your checkpoint crews.
- Prints competitor scorecards.
- Handles registration and printing of
entry lists with car information.
- Tracks competitors so you never have to enter a person
more than once.
- Prints mailing labels.
- Calculates scores and prints results.
Handles a huge number of options for Time Allowance (Bought Time)
scoring, tie-breaker rules, alternate leg time rules, etc.
- IBM PC, XT, AT, 386, 486, Pentium, or any reasonably compatible clone.
- 512K main memory.
- Hard disk with at least 3.0 megabytes of free space.
- Monochrome or color monitor.
- DOS Version 3.11 or higher.
RallyMaster comes with a comprehensive 130 page Users Guide, and 3
Additional support for RallyMaster is available on a yearly basis.
You automatically receive major updates to the software and can get
answers if you encounter a problem.
Email comments/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org